Urologist Needed in South Texas
- This is a hospital employed position
- Need is due to a deficit of Urologists in the area
- All current Urologists in the area are private practice physicians; appointments for new patients are 6 + weeks out
- This group manages 11 clinic locations including specialist services in general surgery, trauma surgery, plastic surgery, neurology, endovascular neurology, hospitalists, intensivists, interventional cardiology, orthopedics, palliative care, PM&R, OB/Gyn, ENT, primary care and sports medicine.
- Shared paid call of 1:3 with 2 Urologists in the community
- Paid call will be 10-12 days/month
- Must be board certified in Urology and Robot trained for consideration
- Competitive Base Salary with Productivity
- Sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement, loan repayment
- Health insurance, life insurance, malpractice insurance, PTO and CME reimbursement, 401K.
- Located in South Texas
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology