Consider a career with an Award Winning Global Manufacturer with this facility located in the beautiful State of Texas
This manufacturing engineer is responsible for providing production engineering support that will reduce manufacturing costs and improve safety, quality and delivery.
You will be charged with Improvement of manufacturing efficiency through reduction of labor, material, and overhead costs.
Improve efficiency through increased quality.
Refine manufacturing processes with new equipment.
Upgrade existing equipment
Improve manufacturing with justification and specification of process equipment, tooling, gauges, work place and machinery layouts
Maintain accuracy of process quality planning documents.
Flow diagrams, failure modes and effects analysis and control plans, labor standards and time studies
Planning of the assembly process and equipment for new models
Procure and install new equipment along with modifications.
Cross functional APQP and VAVE activities
Budgeting for to labor, material, scrap, overhead, downtime and product costing
Compliance with company Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policies, procedures and regulatory requirements. Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, including knowledge of assembly processes
- 4 years minimum experience in process engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with automated/manual assembly operations
- Expertise in basic manufacturing processes and equipment in assembly
- Knowledge of ISO9001 / TS / IATF 16949 and AIAG standards
- Working knowledge of industrial robotics (XYZ, Scara, flexible)
- PLC programming.
- Configuring and designing HMI displays
- Visions systems.
- Experience with troubleshooting control systems
- SolidWorks capability helpful
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain