The Analyst is responsible for requirement gathering, business process design, development of use cases, testing and post production support of business applications.
Strategy & Planning
- Business analysis, systems design and project management for medium application development projects.
- Evaluation, design and implementation of SAP (Systems Applications and Products) software programs for businesses in order to help them manage such areas as FI, MM, SD and HCM in S/4 HANA environment.
- Determine business functional requirements through a variety of interviewing and facilitation techniques.
- Collaborate with IT teams to develop solutions that meet the requirements given by the business.
- Establish project scope and objectives with the project team and project stakeholders.
- Develop knowledge in the change request process.
- Research and recommend new tools and technologies to improve project performance and quality.
- Grow knowledge of best practices and market trends.
- Produce/maintain project deliverables including entity model diagrams, detailed program specifications and project plans.
- Monitor project activity, resources, and costs to ensure the project remains on scope, schedule, and budget.
- Communicate project status, project scope, open items, issues / risks to the project team.
- Maintain accurate information in the standard project tracking tools and project documentation.
- Perform unit and systems testing.
- Enforce standards and methodologies that pertain to quality, consistency, and accuracy of project design, development, testing and implementation.
- Participate in technical walkthroughs to validate design.
- Migrate basic, low-risk solutions into the production environment.
- Manage system support to identify, track and resolve system issues with users, technical resources, and vendors.
- Assist in training and the support of end-users on developed applications.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience
- Certifications are a nice plus
- 5+ years related experience
- Understanding of various SAP modules such as CAR, FI, MM, SD and HCM
- CAR experience is strongly preferred
- Analyzing various business operations and needs
- Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
- Translating business solutions into systems programs
- General knowledge of business process workflows.
- Understand concepts of software development life cycle.
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
- Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills; able to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
- Motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work needing attention.
- Attentive to detail with focus on accurate and timely results.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively to competing needs.
- Attentive and reactive to customer needs and concerns.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to contribute to team effort and individual achievement.
***Visa sponsorship is not available for this position***
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, crm, marketing, sap