- Signet Jewelers
2402 Lawrence St
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Analyst is responsible for requirement gathering, business process design, development of use cases, testing and post production support of business applications.
Strategy & Planning
- Business analysis, systems design and project management for medium application development projects.
- Evaluation, design and implementation of SAP (Systems Applications and Products) software programs for businesses in order to help them manage such areas as FI, MM, SD and HCM in S/4 HANA environment.
- Determine business functional requirements through a variety of interviewing and facilitation techniques.
- Collaborate with IT teams to develop solutions that meet the requirements given by the business.
- Establish project scope and objectives with the project team and project stakeholders.
- Develop knowledge in the change request process.
- Research and recommend new tools and technologies to improve project performance and quality.
- Grow knowledge of best practices and market trends.
- Produce/maintain project deliverables including entity model diagrams, detailed program specifications and project plans.
- Monitor project activity, resources, and costs to ensure the project remains on scope, schedule, and budget.
- Communicate project status, project scope, open items, issues / risks to the project team.
- Maintain accurate information in the standard project tracking tools and project documentation.
- Perform unit and systems testing.
- Enforce standards and methodologies that pertain to quality, consistency, and accuracy of project design, development, testing and implementation.
- Participate in technical walkthroughs to validate design.
- Migrate basic, low-risk solutions into the production environment.
- Manage system support to identify, track and resolve system issues with users, technical resources, and vendors.
- Assist in training and the support of end-users on developed applications.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience
- Certifications are a nice plus
- 5+ years related experience
- Understanding of various SAP modules such as CAR, FI, MM, SD and HCM
- CAR experience is strongly preferred
- Analyzing various business operations and needs
- Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
- Translating business solutions into systems programs
- General knowledge of business process workflows.
- Understand concepts of software development life cycle.
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
- Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills; able to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
- Motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work needing attention.
- Attentive to detail with focus on accurate and timely results.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively to competing needs.
- Attentive and reactive to customer needs and concerns.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to contribute to team effort and individual achievement.
***Visa sponsorship is not available for this position***
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, crm, marketing, sap
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...